TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fashion on a Dime

I am really starting to like the grungier street style. It's so much more my personality!! No heels, comfy clothes, baggier t-shirts.....yes, yes and yes!! I love it all! 
I styled this outfit around the blue jean vest. I bought it at Savers. It was originally a jean jacket. Since I already had a jean jacket I loved, I decided to cut the sleeves off and make it into a vest.

My Financial Stats for this outfit are:

Jean Jacket turned vest- $5.99 at Savers with a 30% discount which comes to $4.20
Army Green T- $8.00 on clearance sale at Khols
Black pants- $7.99 at Savers with a 30% discount which comes to $5.60
Brown high tops- $25 on a Buy one get one free sale at Forever Shoes in the mall (another splurge)
My total cost for this outfit is $42.80 (still high for me but still some great deals)
DPWF of $4.30 cents

MISS PAISLEY
 My dear miss Paisley refuses to wear anything but dresses! Getting her to wear anything but a dress is like pulling teeth!
  This outfit I bought at a garage sale
Yellow dress- $1
Yellow jelly shoes- $1
Total outfit cost is $2 dollars!
DPWF is .20 cents

JAYSA


 Jaysa's financial stats are:
Teal Ed Hardy T-shirt- $6.99 with a 60% discount which comes to $2.80
Purple polka dot pants- $3.99 with a 60% off discount which comes to $1.60
Sliver flats- $3 dollars off the St. George online yard sale page
Jaysa's total outfit cost is $7.40
DPWF is .74 cents


I linked to:
Fashion
Mon:
sun.
mon.
Tues
Wed.
Thurs
Fri


Sat
sun

monthly


8 comments:

  1. I am loving the jean vest. It works so well for this outfit:)

    Found your blog via the linkup. I'd love for you to check out my new post on the site. Or, if you'd like to follow each other on GFC or social media, let me know: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your denim vest!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Cute yellow dress! I have a dress lover myself and I am a Goodwill shopping momma! I love that you dress your girls for cheap and they are still SO ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from Join the Gossip! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love browsing through Kohls' clearance racks. I always get amazing deals! :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. Very my style.
    ChicByTab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you altered the jacket! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Penniless Socialite
    $30 J. Crew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete