TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome to another Show & Tell Saturday!!!

Here is Shelbie with her Cedar Chest Redo. 
My mom gave me her old cedar chest while we were in St. George for Easter. I was so excited to bring it home! I have been looking for a bench to put at the end of my bed for so long and haven't found one that I love and that was a good price. When I got this chest I was ecstatic and totally knew what I was going to do with it and where it was going to go! I added some extra cushioning and recovered the fabric. Then I painted and distressed the wood and handles and it sits at the end of my bed!
Love what you did with it girl! Thanks for send this over to me! I would love to feature one of your thrifty projects! Email me at Garagesalesrusblog@gmail.com if you would like me to feature you!

1 comment:

  1. I tell you, you have created a monster here in Colorado. This weekend we went to an Estate sale, where I bought DH a exercise bike, a 4th of July dude, a cute clear glass jar with lid, a green piece of glass ware, and a metal (ugly orange)work locker all for $30. I am hoping that I can paint the locker and put fabric into it. Then off to Goodwill, where I found the most amazing red shelf/bakers rack, its metal too. It has swirls in between each shelf/rack which are black. We also picked up a really nice shoe rack, that has 8 shelves! Yes I did fill it by myself, lol. Next we picked up Baby L some winter clothes, and some Halloween lights. Being that it was 50% off day we paid a total of $12.50! I have had a blast looking for things or as my Granddaughter calls it treasures.
    Hugs,
    Vicki
    sunraesban@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete