TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

June 2, 2012

Here is what I bought for C.J. this week.
I bought  these saw horses. C.J. has been looking for them for a little while. I paid $2.50 a piece. Brand new at Lowes they cost $31.98
I also bought this knife for $1. Once I start giveaways be looking for some of these brand new items I find at garage sales! Yes, I will have giveaways for you men out there!



OOTHER AWESOME DEALS
Brand new LED flashlights for $2 dollars a piece.

Here is some rock climbing gear. The backpack, rope and harness for $10 dollars.

 Need pool supplies?
Here is a pool test kit for $5.00 thats still in the packaging
Here is some pool shock for $3 dollars
 and pool skimmers for $1 dollar!

This bag of charcoal is $1 dollar!
This is a Never been used sink for $5!
Here is a really nice float tube. It had the alluminum bottom and you could even put a little trolly motor on the back of it. It had never been used. The paddles were still in the packaging. They wanted $200 for it. I actually couldn't find anythinglike this online but here is the closet thing I found to it and it is $300!



7 comments:

  1. WOW! I want to move near where you live! :) You have the best garage sales :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha You're funny! Keep going! you'll find some amazing finds!

      Delete
  2. Nice score! Love garage sale shopping :)

    xo,
    Allison
    http://barretts1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds...

    I still have yet to make it out to one garage sale this year.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get out there girl!!! I want to see what you find when you do!

      Delete