TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 12th 2012

Here is what I found this week that you men out there might like!
These snowboarding goggles were a few bucks a piece. A few of these were Oakley brand. I found these Oakley goggles on online at Oakley.com for $35!
More waders for $10. If you remember last time I posted about these a cheap set of these will run you $100 dollars!
Kayak for $350. It also also comes with the helmet paddle and skirt.
Here are a bunch of binoculars I couldn't get any closer to these cause all the men were looking at them but the guy wanted between $30 and $50 dollars for these. I am not sure what brands they are either so I can't really compare a price. C.J. said that $30-$50 was a little high for a garage sale but better than buying them in the store.
Knives for $5 dollars a piece

Here is another spotting scope. The seller had two of these and wanted $125 a piece.
Here it is from further away. Sorry for the bad picture. If you remember from the last post  I did about spotting scopes these were between 2 and 3 hundred dollars!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a man's dream garage sale right there! You totally scored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I just hope guys can see that they can find awesome things too!

    ReplyDelete