TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Garage Sale Ceiling Fan

My fan is up!
C.J. put my fan up yesterday and we love it! It makes such a difference in our room! Here's a picture of the old fan on the left and the new fan on the right. Taking old and outdated fixtures out of your house is a great way to make your home look newer. It's also a great way to increase the value of your home! Garage sales can make this process easier on your wallet! This fan was brand new. We paid $21 for it. After comparing prices I found a similar fan at walmart.com for $89.00! I can't wait to get the two bathroom light fixtures I bought Saturday up too so you can see them!

3 comments:

  1. Well, the color of your new ceiling fan clearly made a big difference to the appearance of the room. The new fan is very eye-catching, unlike with the old one, which was quite unnoticeable. And you got it for cheap too! Smart move comparing prices before actually making a final choice.

    *Staci Severns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up..
    Pembroke 24/7

    ReplyDelete