TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fashion On A Dime

FASHION ON A DIME
My financial stats for this outfit are: blue plaid shirt- $5 at the D.I., purple cardigan- $5.99 at Savers (a little high but I knew I needed it so I bought it anyway), navy blue belt- $2 at D.I., blue jean American Eagle jeggins- $7.99 at a Goodwill in AZ, nude strappy shoes- $4.99 at Savers, bag- $3 at D.I.
DPWF- $2.90

Jaysa
Plaid dress- $2 at a garage sale, black shoes- .50 cents at a garage sale.
DPWF .25 cents!

Paisley


Brown shirt-.50, pink long john under shirt- .50, jeans- $1.00, pink boots- $1. All were bought at garage sales. Her headband and flowers that I made into a bow are also from garage sales!
DPWF .30 cents
Close up of Paisley's boots. SO CUTE!

To find out what DPWF (dress-per-wear-factor) is click here





0 comments:

Post a Comment